ST. JOHNS COUNTY, FL RIVERFRONT COMMUNITY
Riverside at RiverTown
Custom Estate Homes in St Johns, FL. Dock Your Boat Shoes at Riverside.
Nestled between the William Bartram Scenic Highway and St. Johns River in St Johns, FL is a truly unique neighborhood that is unmatched in St Johns County. Riverside at RiverTown is a gated, 87 homesite custom home neighborhood featuring estate sized 100’ – 120’ homesites backing up to preserve land and/or riverfront, to ensure total privacy.
Within this larger community, Tidewater Homes is the exclusive builder in a private, 20 homesite section with its own gated entrance. Tidewater Homes is also one of just three preferred builders for the riverfront section of Riverside at Rivertown. Here, homeowners can participate in a shared dock program or build their own private docks. All of Riverside at Rivertown is set within lush canopies of mature trees, allowing for an established neighborhood feel with gorgeous new homes.
Riverside at RiverTown is located on the eastern banks of the St. Johns River, in one of the most scenic areas in all of St. Johns County, FL. This family-friendly setting is the perfect spot to enjoy great schools and quiet riverfront serenity— while also enjoying convenient access to major transportation arteries, St.
Augustine, the beaches and all the conveniences of the Northwest St. Johns County and the Greater Jacksonville Metropolitan area.
From the North:
- Take I-95 South towards St. Augustine
- Take the FL-9B / I-295 Exit towards Jax Beaches (2.8 mi)
- Take Exit #5 onto San Jose / SR 13 and travel South (12 mi.)
- Riverside at RiverTown will be on your right.
From the South:
- Take I-95 N toward Jacksonville
- Take Exit #318 for FL-16 toward St Augustine/Green Cove Springs
- Turn left onto FL-16 W (7.56 mi)
- Continue straight onto FL-16A W (6.70 mi)
- Turn left onto HWY 210
- Turn right on SR 13
- Riverside at RiverTown will be on your left
Available home plans at Riverside in RiverTown range in size from 2,726 SF to over 3,706 SF with base home/lot pricing ranging from the High $700’s to high $800’s.